- Advanced, user-friendly Smart G2 charging technology that fits into any hobby budget
- Delivers 55W of charging power
- Includes selectable IC3® and IC5® charging ports — no separate adapters required
- Charges AND balances Smart G2 batteries with one simple IC3® or IC5® connection — no separate balance lead needed
- Charges up to 4S LiPo/LiFe/Li-Ion/LiHV batteries and 1-12S NiMH/NiCd packs
- Color LCD screen interface features intuitive menus, icons, and navigation tools
- Clock counts down remaining charge time until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to use
- Charges virtually any RC battery (use Smart batteries to benefit from all charger features)
- Auto Charge recognizes Smart battery charging parameters and starts charging automatically when connected
- USB input for updating firmware
- Sleep mode
- Detachable power cord
- Sleek, sturdy case fits well on your workbench and in pit/field bags
Smart Charging Technology Every Modeler Can Afford
The Spektrum™ S155 charger makes advanced, user-friendly Smart G2 charging technology affordable for any RC hobbyist. It's a particularly fine choice for cost-conscious new drivers and pilots who want the safe and simple operation that only a Smart charger can provide.
Compatible with 4S LiPo, LiFe, Li-Ion, or LiHV batteries as well as 1-12S NiMH and NiCd packs, the 55-watt S155 charger can be used with all popular RC battery types (though only Smart batteries take full advantage of the charger's innovative features). It includes ports for IC3® and IC5® connectors, so no separate adapters are needed to charge most Smart batteries. Generation 2 Smart technology enables the S155 to both charge and balance Smart G2 batteries using one simple connection. No separate balance lead is needed. When connected to a Smart battery, its Auto Charge feature recognizes the correct charging parameters instantly and begins safe, proper charging — automatically.
In order to provide the most hassle-free charging experience, the Spektrum™ S155 Smart G2 AC Charger includes a color LCD screen with improved menus, icons, and navigation tools. Its intuitive interface allows users to monitor charging progress and make setting changes with ease. An on-screen clock counts down the minutes in real time until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to use.
When it's time to update the charger firmware, that's easy, too. A USB input port is conveniently located on the front of the case. No special cables are required.
Other handy features of the Spektrum™ S155 Smart G2 AC Charger include a sleep mode and detachable AC power cord. Enjoy your hobby more with the benefits of advanced, user-friendly Smart G2 charging technology — now available at a price to please any modeler!
IC3® or IC5® CHARGING OUTPUT
The S155 Smart G2 AC Charger includes selectable IC3® or IC5® output ports for charging your Smart batteries without needing adapters. You can charge and balance Smart G2 batteries with one simple connection — no separate balance lead is required. A USB input port is also provided for easily keeping the charger's firmware up to date.
IMPROVED USER INTERFACE
To deliver the most hassle-free charging experience, the S155 Smart G2 AC charger includes a color LCD screen with improved menus, icons, and navigation tools. Its Auto Charge feature recognizes Smart battery charging parameters as soon as you connect your pack and begins proper charging automatically for maximum safety and ease.
CHARGE TIME REMAINING CLOCK
A clock on the S155 Smart G2 AC charger's screen counts down the minutes in real time until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to be used.
The S155 Smart G2 AC charger handles up to 4S LiPo, LiFe, Li-Ion, or LiHV batteries, as well as 1-12S NiMH and NiCd packs (use Smart batteries to benefit from all charger features). Its sleek, sturdy case fits well on your workbench, and the power cord is detachable for easy storage and transport in pit and field bags.