The E-flite® Cirrus SR22T 1.5m has been upgraded to be the Smartest, most powerful and fun to fly scale model of the general aviation marvel yet — equipped for scale-like flying, sport flying, PLUS higher speed flying and higher energy aerobatics!
Scale replica of the Smartest, Safest, Most Innovative general aviation aircraft available in the world today
Updated and upgraded to offer improved scale-like and sport flying, higher speed and higher energy aerobatic capabilities
Specially tuned motor compatible with 3S and 4S batteries without the need for modifications or upgrades
Spektrum™ AR637TA receiver with full-range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX® technology
Easy to take off, fly and land with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
In The Box
- (1) E-flite® Cirrus SR22T 1.5m
- (1) 60A Spektrum™ Avian™ Brushless Smart ESC (installed)
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (6) Servos (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ AR637TA 6-Channel Receiver
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) Full-range 5-6+ Channel Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® Compatible Transmitter
- (1) 3S 11.1V or 4S 14.8V 2200–3200mAh LiPo Battery with EC3™ or IC3® Connector
- (1) Compatible LiPo Battery Charger
Made For Smarter Flying
Cirrus Aircraft describes the company’s origins as “little more than the boyhood dream of two brothers in a Wisconsin barn.” But from that humble start, a revolution in general aviation was born. In 2020, Cirrus Aircraft again redefined the aviation experience with the G6 SR Series — “the Smartest, Safest, Most Innovative general aviation aircraft a pilot could desire.” Now, E-flite® presents the Smartest, most powerful and most fun to fly scale model of this latest Cirrus marvel. It has all the features, technologies, capabilities and performance that today’s RC pilots expect, including a Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC that delivers a variety of real-time power system related telemetry data to the pilot via compatible receivers and transmitters. Like the full-scale version, the E-flite® Cirrus SR22T 1.5m is a smarter aircraft for smarter flying!
- Scale replica of the Smartest, Safest, Most Innovative general aviation aircraft available in the world today
- Updated and upgraded to offer improved scale-like and sport flying, higher speed and higher energy aerobatic capabilities
- Specially tuned motor compatible with 3S and 4S batteries without the need for modifications or upgrades
- Popular 3S and 4S 2200–3200mAh batteries deliver excellent performance and flight times
- 60-amp Spektrum Avian™ Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage, motor RPM and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Spektrum™ AR637TA receiver with full-range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Easy to take off, fly and land with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology
- Rugged landing gear with oversized tires for operation from a variety of surfaces including grass
- Functional slotted flaps for shorter takeoffs/landings and improved slow-speed handling
- 5-channel control with six (6) factory-installed servos and linkages
- Factory-painted and finished in a scale, high-visibility trim scheme
- Factory-installed LED interior cabin, landing, and navigation lights
- Lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced EPO construction
- Fast and easy bolt-together assembly – no glue required
- Easy to install/remove two-piece wing and stab
Exceptional Inside And Out
This updated and upgraded E-flite® Cirrus SR22T 1.5m — an officially licensed replica of the enormously popular general aviation aircraft — is our Smartest, most powerful, and most fun to fly SR22 yet! Equipped with a 3S and 4S compatible brushless power system and 3-blade propeller, it’s capable of slow and scale-like flying, sport aerobatics, higher speed flying and higher energy aerobatics. Intermediate and experienced pilots alike will be able to get into the air quickly and in style thanks to the fast and easy bolt-together assembly. The two-piece, plug-in wing includes functional slotted flaps and a convenient Hands-Free Servo Connection System. Functional interior cabin and exterior navigation LED lighting accents a fresh, modern trim scheme inspired by the latest model year of the full-scale Generation 6 version for authenticity that's ready to admire from any angle. Oversized wheels on the rugged tricycle landing gear with steerable nose gear make takeoffs and landings on grass fields or paved surfaces equally effortless. Matching fairings and wheel pants complete the scale outline, while a detailed cabin with tinted windows and a pilot figure adds the perfect finishing touches. Both versions of the Cirrus SR22T 1.5m come with an exclusive Spektrum™ Avian™ 60A Smart ESC. The BNF® Basic version adds an AR637TA receiver that, in addition to offering AS3X® and optional-use SAFE® Select technologies, takes advantage of the ESC’s Smart technology to deliver full-range, real-time telemetry data including motor RPM, current, battery voltage and more to compatible Spektrum AirWare™ equipped transmitters.
The BNF Basic version Cirrus SR22T 1.5m is equipped with exclusive Spektrum™ AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies. AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you’re flying a much larger airplane. Optional-use SAFE Select offers pitch and bank angle limits along with automatic self-leveling that can be turned on and off at the flip of a switch! And if you don’t want to enable the SAFE Select features, simply bind the receiver normally and only AS3X will be active.
The Cirrus SR22T 1.5m is equipped with an exclusive Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC that can provide a variety of real-time power system related telemetry data including motor RPM, current, battery voltage and more via compatible receivers (including the AR637TA) and Spektrum AirWare™ equipped transmitters (including the DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/3 and 8 G2, the DX9, NX6, 8 and 10, iX12, iX20 and others) while you fly.
The factory-installed brushless power system features a 60-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC plus a specially-tuned motor and 3-blade prop that deliver an abundance of thrust with a 3S LiPo battery, or more speed and unlimited vertical performance with a 4S battery without the need for any modifications or upgrades.
This scale replica is officially licensed by Cirrus Aircraft and features a factory-applied trim scheme inspired by the latest model year of the full-scale Generation 6 version.
Abundant Scale Detail
The lightweight yet durable, composite-reinforced and fully-molded EPO airframe is equipped with an abundance of scale detail including panel lines, hatches, handles, steps, antennas, and more.
Functional Scale Features
Factory-installed LED interior cabin, landing, and navigation lights, plus operational slotted flaps, are functional scale features that take your experience to another level.
No glue is required for final assembly, and you can have the Cirrus SR22T 1.5m ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery! And although it's conveniently sized to fit fully assembled in just about any vehicle, you can also remove the two-piece wing equipped with a convenient Hands-Free Servo Connection System for even easier storage and transport.
Already own a Spektrum™ transmitter? Bind-N-Fly (BNF) aircraft make getting into the air quickly and with the best control experience possible easier than ever. They come out of the box with the power system, servos and a Spektrum 2.4GHz receiver installed so all you need to do is bind the receiver to a compatible transmitter, finish any final assembly, and fly!
This Bind-N-Fly Basic model is equipped with a Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX® receiver featuring AS3X (Artificial Stabilization–3-aXis) technology that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. The result is a heightened sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you're flying a much larger, expertly tuned aircraft.
If this is your first model of its type, or you want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can enable the optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection technology built into the receiver. No programming is required. Simply change up the binding sequence as directed in the manual.
With SAFE Select enabled, you get:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
- These envelope limits keep the airplane from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles.
- The airplane instantly returns to and holds level flight when the sticks are released and in the center position. It's also helpful for keeping the wings level during takeoffs/launches and landings.
Easy Switch Assignment—No Complex Programming Required
- The simple procedure for assigning a transmitter switch to turn SAFE Select features on and off doesn't require any complex programming and takes just a few seconds.
If you don't want to enable the SAFE Select features, just bind the receiver normally and it will function like a standard AS3X receiver.
Cirrus and associated emblems, logos and body designs, are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Cirrus Design Corporation and are used under license by Horizon Hobby, LLC.
|Landing Gear||Tricycle with Oversized Tires|
|Motor Type||Brushless - Outrunner|
|Product Weight||3.3-4.0 lb (53-64 oz)|
|Skill Level||Level 2|
|Trim Scheme Colors||Red / White|
|Wingspan||59" (1499 mm)|
|Product Length||39" (991 mm)|
|Minimum Required Radio||Full-range 5-6+ Channel Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® Compatible Transmitter|
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less Than One Hour|