1/10 VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST MEGA 550 Brushed Stadium Truck RTR, Red
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Excellent value ready-to-run package for beginner RC bashers
- Proven tough ARRMA® platform holds up to bashing abuse
- Easy to upgrade for increased performance as your RC skills grow
- Signature easy-access modular design simplifies maintenance
- Capable of 30+ MPH speeds in optimum driving conditions with optional gearing
In The Box
- (1) VORTEKS™ 4X2 BOOST MEGA 550 Brushed Stadium Truck RTR
- (1) Spektrum™ SLT™ 2-in-1 40A ESC & Receiver
- (1) ARRMA MEGA 550 12T Brushed Motor
- (1) Spektrum 2.4GHz SLT2™ Transmitter
- (1) Spektrum S650 Waterproof Digital Servo
- (4) AA Transmitter Batteries
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) 7-Cell NiMH Hump Battery or 2S LiPo Battery with EC3 or IC3 Connector
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger
- 2-Wheel drive 4X2 transmission that's upgradable to 4X4 (using 4X4 BOOST Transmission Upgrade Set)
- Spektrum 2.4GHz SLT2 transmitter with 50/75/100% throttle modes
- Spektrum SLT 2-in-1 40A ESC & Receiver
- AA transmitter batteries included
- MEGA 550 12T brushed motor
- Spektrum S650 waterproof digital servo offering 84 oz-in of torque
- Metal internal geared diff
- 1.35 module input and main diff gear teeth
- Strong composite chassis with extended height dirt defenders
- Impact absorbing bumpers
- Steering system with stone clearance
- Easy-access modular design — power, diff, and electronics modules can be removed for maintenance quickly and easily
- Double-wishbone suspension front and rear for great handling
- Vented dBoots Katar MT tires that disperse water for improved durability
- 2-year limited warranty — see website for details
Start Bashing With the Best!
If you're looking for your first hobby-quality RC basher vehicle, nothing else compares to ARRMA 4X2 BOOST 550 MEGA Brushed 2WDs. It's not just the characteristic ARRMA speed and durability that sets them apart. Based on the proven ARRMA 4X4 platform, ready-to-run 4X2 BOOST 550 MEGA Brushed 2WD vehicles can be upgraded easily to 4-wheel drive and 3S brushless power whenever you're ready. What's more, they also offer great value.
Even without those upgrades, the VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST 550 MEGA Brushed 2WD stadium truck can reach speeds of 30+ MPH in optimum conditions using optional gearing. For all-terrain toughness, it includes a strong composite chassis and retained hinge pin plates; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; and rubber shielded bearings throughout. The VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST is engineered to outlast other beginner-level bashers.
It retains the ingenious modular chassis design perfected by ARRMA engineers for easy component access. Separate, easily removable modules for the power system, electronics, and differential components make routine vehicle maintenance fast and simple.
The self-bleeding, oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings use a tried and tested, coil-over design for effortless maintenance and amazing handling. The spring perches feature integrated dirt guards to keep the shocks running smooth. High chassis guards limit the amount of dirt and debris that can get into the chassis tub. Shock-absorbing loops keep the front and rear bumpers secured to the chassis, offering defense against heavy impacts. An injection molded rear wing and body protection roof skids are also included.
The VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST 550 MEGA Brushed 2WD stadium truck comes with the Spektrum SLT2 transmitter and SLT 2-in-1 40A ESC and receiver. The transmitter is ergonomically designed for long periods of fatigue-free driving and has a foam wheel for precise fingertip control. New drivers will be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until ready to unleash the full speed potential.
Tough, multi-spoke black ST wheels with vented dBoots KATAR tires give the VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST 550 MEGA Brushed 2WD effective traction for bashing on almost any terrain — including off-road, dirt, grass, parking lots, paved and asphalt surfaces.
The VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST is brushless-ready, so you can easily upgrade from its included 550 MEGA brushed power system to 3S brushless power whenever you're ready for the increased performance. And with the 4X4 BOOST Transmission Upgrade Set (sold separately), the extra traction of 4-wheel drive is just three simple steps away!
SIGNATURE EASY-ACCESS MODULAR DESIGN
The 1/10 scale VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST 550 MEGA Brushed 2WD stadium truck incorporates the signature ARRMA easy-access modular design. Separate, easily removable chassis modules for the power system, electronics, and differential components make routine maintenance fast and simple.
STRONG COMPOSITE CHASSIS
Contributing to the VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST stadium truck's unstoppable performance are a strong composite chassis; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; and rubber-shielded bearings throughout. Extended height dirt defenders limit the amount of dirt and debris that can get into the chassis tub.
Using the 4X4 BOOST Transmission Upgrade Set (sold separately), the 1/10 scale VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST 550 MEGA Brushed 2WD stadium truck can easily be upgraded for the extra traction of 4-wheel drive in just three simple steps.
UPGRADEABLE POWER SYSTEM
The 1/10 scale VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST 2WD monster truck is based on the proven ARRMA 4X4 platform. That means you can easily upgrade from its included 550 MEGA brushed power system to 3S brushless power whenever you're ready for the increased performance.
MULTI-TERRAIN dBOOTS TIRES
Tough, multi-spoke black ST wheels with vented, multi-terrain dBoots KATAR tires give the VORTEKS 4X2 BOOST 2WD effective traction for bashing almost anywhere, from dirt and grass to parking lots, paved, and asphalt surfaces.
SPEKTRUM SLT2 2.4GHZ 2-CHANNEL TRANSMITTER
The included Spektrum SLT2 transmitter is perfectly balanced for fatigue-free bashing and has a foam wheel for precise fingertip control. New bashers can set the throttle limits at 50% or 75% until ready to use the full speed potential.
* For details on waterproof standards, please see product instruction manuals.