UMX Cirrus SR22T BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE Select
- An officially licensed replica of the current bestselling single-engine airplane
- Completely factory-assembled and ready-to-fly right out of the box
- Industry-leading Spektrum™ 2.4Ghz DSMX® technology
- Incredible stability and precision of AS3X® technology
- Optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection technology
- Powerful 3600Kv brushless outrunner motor
- Crisp 4-channel control with steerable nose wheel for great handling all-around
- Convenient, top-hatch fully conceals the flight battery compartment
- Operational LED wingtip lighting for improved visual orientation
- Scale authenticity includes accurate outlines, clear windows and cockpit detail
- Scale-shaped three-blade propeller and matching spinner
- Full-range, 5+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 180–300mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo JST-PH flight battery
- Suitable LiPo charger
- (1) UMX Cirrus SR22T BNF Basic
- (1) BL180 Brushless Outrunner Motor 3,600Kv (installed)
- (1) DSMX 6 Channel UMX AS3X® SAFE Receiver with Brushless ESC (installed)
- (2) 2.3-Gram Performance Linear Long Throw Offset Servos (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
Like a state-of-the-art luxury automobile, the Cirrus Aircraft SR22T connects with the user on multiple levels for an experience that’s as comfortable as it is thrilling. With that same level of satisfaction in mind, the E-flite® UMX™ Cirrus SR22T replica offers the RC pilot a modern flight experience with distinctively rich control combined with the elegant appearance of the full-scale original, plus the performance that will make you believe that you’re flying something much larger than an ultra-micro airplane.
The E-flite® UMX™ Cirrus SR22T scale ultra-micro model is an officially licensed replica designed to make the experience of flying the best-selling modern single-engine airplane shine through. Fully assembled right out of the box, this elegant masterpiece is ready to take to the air just about anywhere. In combination with brushless power satisfaction, at your command is control that has remarkable maneuverability yet feels incredibly smooth. Exclusive AS3X® technology works behind the scenes to help you enjoy the outstanding control you’ve always wanted but never thought possible in a small airplane. Plus, optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection technology offers the assistance of automatic self-leveling and pitch and bank angle limits so you can successfully fly an aerodynamically advanced airplane like the SR22T and still feel comfortable at the controls—even if you’re a relatively new RC pilot.
AS3X® Receiver with Optional-Use SAFE® Select Flight Envelope Protection
This Bind-N-Fly® Basic model is equipped with a Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSMX® receiver featuring AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) technology that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence so you enjoy a sense of stability and precision that makes it feel like you're flying a larger, expertly tuned aircraft. If you’re a relatively new pilot or want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can enable optional SAFE® Select flight envelope protection technology built into the receiver.
With optional SAFE Select technology enabled, you get:
- Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
- These limits keep the airplane from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles during takeoff and landing.
- Automatic Self-Leveling
- The airplane instantly returns to and holds level flight when the sticks are released and in the center position. It’s also helpful if you ever want to hand launch the airplane.
- No Programming Required
- SAFE Select technology is factory set and automatically assigned to a switch so the assistance it provides can be easily turned on and off.
Based on CAD drawings provided by Cirrus Aircraft, the UMX™ SR22T captures the true shape of the modern marvel to deliver its elegant appearance and an RC flight experience that brings out what flying today’s bestselling single-engine airplane is all about.
Powerful Brushless Motor
A powerful 3600Kv brushless motor delivers outstanding power when using one of the recommended 2S 7.4V 180–300mAh LiPo batteries. A scale-shaped spinner and three-blade propeller maintains the sleek look and delivers impressive thrust for thrilling performance.
Scale Detail that Enhances Performance
Beyond the true-to-scale outline, a clear canopy offers a view into the cockpit detail, while the streamlined landing gear provides steerable nose wheel control and brilliant LED wing-tip lights help make early mornings and evenings an even smoother flight opportunity.
The UMX Cirrus SR22T model arrives 100% factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box. It's equipped with industry-leading Spektrum® 2.4GHz technology that binds to your 5+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® equipped transmitter so you can be flying within minutes of opening the box.