RR10 Bomber 1/10th 4wd RTR Blu
1/10 RR10 Bomber 4WD Rock Racer RTR, Slawson
For the original RR10™ Bomber 4WD RTR, Axial® partnered with Bomber Fabrication owner and two-time King of Hammers rock racing champion Randy Slawson to create a new level of 1/10 scale rock racing rig built on the fast, durable Axial® full tube chassis. Now that rig is set to continue its dominance with new electronics from Spektrum™ and Dynamite™ brands. Also, in addition to the Randy Slawson Bomber updated livery, a second option is available with Savvy Offroad Bomber livery. The Randy Slawson version includes Trail Ready beadlock wheels wrapped with BF Goodrich® Baja T/S KR3 tires, while the Savvy Offroad Bomber comes with Raceline beadlock wheels wrapped with Falken Wildpeak M/T tires.
- Strong, composite plastic full tube chassis
- AR60 OCP-AXLE™ with offset pumpkin
- True 4WD locked differentials
- Easy-access, forward mounted, adjustable battery tray
- Strong full ball bearing transmission with all-metal internal gears
- Durable 32-pitch spur gear for high-torque applications
- Aluminum King Shocks with precision-machined pistons (Slawson Bomber version)
- Aluminum Fox Shocks with precision-machined pistons (Savvy Bomber version)
- 4-Link suspension
- BF Goodrich® Baja T/A KR3 tires (Slawson Bomber version)
- Falken Wildpeak M/T tires (Savvy Bomber version)
- Officially licensed Trail Ready 2.2 bead lock wheels (Slawson Bomber version)
- Officially licensed Raceline 2.2 bead lock wheels (Savvy Bomber version)
- Metal 23T Servo Horn
- Updated AX31354 Heavy Duty C-Hubs
- Multiple shock mounting points
- Realistic scale details
- Strong WB8 HD driveshafts
- Spektrum™ DX3™ transmitter with Thumb Steer
- Spektrum™ SR315 3-channel receiver and waterproof receiver box
- Spektrum™ S614 15kg waterproof metal gear servo
- Dynamite® AE-5L waterproof, 3S LiPo capable ESC
- Axial® 35T motor
- Four white LEDs on the front, two forward-facing on the light bar and two on the rock lights
- Rear racing-style light bar with two red LEDs
Standard features in both Bomber versions are the scale tube chassis; durable front and rear WB8 HD Wildboar™ driveshafts; dual slipper clutch; Hi-Lo transmission with all-metal internal gears; and realistic scale details including molded driver figures, three pairs of helmets (motorsport, open AXI03016ll-face and motocross), molded shock reservoirs and more.
True, 4-wheel drive locked differentials are included for dependable traction. The offset pumpkin of the AR60 OCP-Axle™ increases ground clearance and provides a better driveshaft angle. Thanks to the forward-mounted, easy access battery tray, you can access the adjustable battery compartment simply by removing two body clips to release the front hood. The compartment offers plenty of room to secure 2S or 3S LiPo batteries.
The updated RR10™ Bomber RTR package's new Spektrum™ DX3™ radio uses exclusive DSMR® technology for superior range, response, and interference resistance. The DX3™ transmitter's integrated thumb steering option makes it possible to steer one-handed safely and precisely. Both the transmitter and the supplied SR315 3-channel receiver are fully compatible with Spektrum™ Smart technology. The 15kg Spektrum™ S614 servo includes metal gears and a metal servo horn for strong, reliable steering. Like the receiver, the servo is waterproof for running in any conditions, rain or shine.
The included 3S LiPo capable Dynamite® AE-5L ESC with IC3™ connectors features adjustable drag brake and a light controller with dual LED outputs to accommodate the new LED headlights and tail lights. The RR10 Bomber rock racer now features two forward-facing white LEDs, two white LEDs on the front for rock lights, and a new rear LED light bar with two red LEDs.
- 2S or 3S LiPo battery with EC3/IC3 connector
- Compatible LiPo battery charger
- (4) AA batteries for transmitter
- (1) Axial® RR10™ Bomber 1/10 4WD RTR with:
- (1) Spektrum™ SR315 3-channel Receiver (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ S614 15kg Waterproof Metal Gear Servo (installed)
- (1) Dynamite® AE-5L Waterproof, 3S LiPo Capable ESC (installed)
- (1) Axial® 35T Motor (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ DX3™ 3-Channel 2.4GHz DSMR® Radio
- (1) Product Manual
FULL TUBE CHASSIS
The Axial® Bomber has proven to be fast and indestructible, with the fastest and most widely recognized tube chassis in RC off-roading. Its high-strength composite plastic is engineered to withstand the hard knocks of rock racing.
AR60 OCP-AXLE™ (OFF-CENTERED PUMPKIN DESIGN)
True 4-wheel drive locked differentials are included for improved traction. An offset pumpkin increases ground clearance and provides a better driveshaft angle.
FORWARD-MOUNTED, EASY ACCESS BATTERY TRAY
To access the adjustable battery compartment, simply remove two body clips to release the front hood. The compartment allows ample room to install 2S or 3S LiPo batteries.
YETI™ STYLE TRANSMISSION (2-SPEED READY)
With all-metal internal gears, the full bearing transmission endures the harshest rock racing environments. The factory gearbox comes as a single speed, with the high gear installed. The integrated motor mount allows endless gearing options. The dual slipper uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for added surface area and more precise tuning and holding power. The spur gear features strong, 32-pitch gearing for high-torque applications. An optional two-speed transmission component is sold separately (AX31181).
ADJUSTABLE ALUMINUM SHOCKS
The included aluminum King/Fox shocks feature precision-machined pistons which offer smooth performance throughout the range of travel. Made to tight tolerances, these aluminum shocks feature clear-coated, polished aluminum bodies and are threaded for quick ride height adjustments and pre-load tuning ability. The rear shocks are mounted on the links rather than at the axle, allowing for more suspension travel and better high-speed handling.
The suspension geometry uses a 4-link design which is optimized to reduce axle steer and to provide the proper anti-squat and roll characteristics. The 4-link system also aids against suspension wrap-up in high-power applications.
REALISTIC OFF-ROAD TIRES
Both Bomber versions include tires that capture the aggressive looks and remarkable performance of popular full-size off-road racing treads. The Randy Slawson Bomber includes Trail Ready beadlock wheels wrapped with BF Goodrich® Baja T/S KR3 tires, while the Savvy Offroad Bomber comes with Raceline beadlock wheels wrapped with Falken Wildpeak M/T tires.
EASY ACCESS TO ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS
All electronics are routed and part of the skid plate assembly. Simply drop the skid plate and remove the shocks at the chassis to access the electronic components.
MULTIPLE MOUNTING POINTS FOR SHOCKS AND LINKS
Axial® includes a variety of shock mounting points for running dual shock setups and for additional suspension tuning options. On the skid plate you'll find two front and three rear upper link mounting positions. A sway bar mount is connected to the cage under the fuel cell for additional rear suspension tuning. An optional sway bar is sold separately (AX1331).
Realistic scale details include a polycarbonate interior tray with molded driver figures and dashboard; three pairs of black styrene helmets (motorsport, open skull-face, and motocross); scale molded shock reservoirs; fuel cell; and RR10™-licensed Bomber Fabrication scale tube chassis.
WB8 HD DRIVESHAFTS
The WB8 HD driveshafts feature an updated design with a larger diameter cross pin (2x11mm) along with an M4 Screw Shaft (2mm hex drive) for added strength. A center splined slider floats between each end and features added material which reduces flex and fatigue.
2.2 BEADLOCK WHEELS
Officially licensed Trail Ready and Raceline wheels are dressed in satin finish and provide an aggressive racing look.
WATERPROOF RECEIVER BOX
The waterproof receiver box uses three different silicone seals: one for the antenna, one for the servo wires (with three slots for three channels), and one that acts as a gasket for the receiver box cover. No more stress when running in mud, water, or snow!
SPEKTRUM™ DX3™ 2.4GHz DSMR® TRANSMITTER
The included Spektrum™ DX3™ radio features exclusive DSMR® technology for superior range, response, and interference resistance. It also comes with a thumb steering option for precise one-handed steering. The DX3™ is fully compatible with the Smart telemetry potential provided by the vehicle's SR315 3-channel waterproof receiver.
SPEKTRUM S614 15kg METAL GEAR SERVO
The Spektrum™ 15kg waterproof metal gear servo provides strong, reliable steering and lets you run in any conditions, rain or shine. Metal gears and a metal servo horn give it extra strength to withstand the abuse crawlers put on a servo.
DYNAMITE® WATERPROOF AE-5L ESC
The 3S LiPo capable AE-5L ESC with IC3™ connectors features adjustable drag brake and a light controller with dual LED outputs for headlights and tail lights.
AXIAL® 35T MOTOR
The easy-to-operate Axial® 35T motor delivers strength and reliability. It comes plugged in and ready tear up the terrain, be it flat-out desert, rocky roads or crawling.
LED lights are another new addition to the Bomber rig for wheeling after the sun sets. There are four white LEDs on the front, two forward-facing on the light bar and two on the rock lights. The new rear racing-style light bar includes two red LEDs.
©2020 Horizon Hobby, LLC. Axial, the Axial logo, RR10, Wildboar, AR60, Dynamite, IC3, DX3, and the Horizon Hobby logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Horizon Hobby, LLC. The Spektrum trademark is used with permission of Bachmann Industries, Inc. BFGoodrich® Tires and Baja T/A® KR3 Trademarks are used under License from Michelin. Bomber Fabrication and associated logos and designs are property of Randy Slawson, used under license. Savvy, King Off-Road Racing Shocks, Raceline Wheels, Trail Ready Beadlocks, Baja Designs, Falken Tires, CBM, PSC Motorsports, CBR Performance Products, PRP, Steinjäger, Fox, Torco, Magnaflow, Odyssey Battery, Warn, Reel Driveline, Dynamic Motorsports, Maximum Offroad Racing Transmissions, Neapco Performance Series, FK Rod Ends, Versatile Wraps, and associated logos are property of their respective owners and are used under license. All other trademarks, service marks and logos are property of their respective owners.
- Approximate Assembly Time No assembly required
- Ball Bearings Full set
- Batteries 2-3S LiPo sold separately
- Body Trimmed and screen printed, interior details
- Brakes Integral with ESC
- Bushing Material Metal
- Charger Sold Separately
- Chassis Scale tube high composite plastic
- Completion Level Ready-To-Run
- Differential 4 wheel drive locked diffs
- Drivetrain 4WD
- Front Track 11.50 in (292mm)
- Gear Pitch 32-Pitch
- Ground Clearance 2.8" (72mm)
- Height 9.0 in (230mm)
- Length 22.4 in (570mm)
- Max Battery Dimensions L 5.45 (138.5mm), W 1.81 (46mm), H 1.54 (39mm)
- Motor Type Brushed, Brushed 35T
- Outer Diameter 5.25 in (33.35mm)
- Pinion 12T
- Radio Included
- Rear Track 11.50 in (292mm)
- Scale 1/10
- Servos Spektrum S614 15kg waterproof metal gear steering servo
- Shock Type Aluminum body oil-filled
- Speed Control Dynamite AE-5L waterproof 3S LiPo capable
- Spur Gear 64T
- Suspension 4-link
- Tire Compound SBR30
- Tire Tread Baja T/A
- Vehicle Type Rock Racer, Rock racer
- Water-Resistant Yes
- Weight 6.26 lb (2.83kg)
- Wheel Hex Size 12mm
- Wheel Type 2.2 in beadlock
- Wheel Width 1.74" (44.45mm)
- Wheelbase 14.75 in (375mm)
- Width 11.0 in (280mm)