Aluminum Axle Carriers with Bearings, Black, for Arrma Kraton Outcast
Hot Racing heavy duty aluminum steering blocks (axle carriers) with carbon fiber steering arms for the 1/8 Arrma Kraton BLX, Notorious BLX, and Outcast BLX. See vehicle model compatibility in comments below.
- CNC machined aluminum, anodized black - 4mm carbon fiber steering arms - Aluminum hub nuts with Delrin cups and o-ring position locks - Heavy duty rubber sealed bearings, with oversized inner bearings YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- One (1) left aluminum axle carrier with with carbon fiber steering arms - One (1) right aluminum axle carrier with with carbon fiber steering arms - Four (4) aluminum hub nuts with Delrin cups and o-ring position locks - Two (2) 8x16x5mm rubber shielded outer bearings - Two (2) 15x24x5mm rubber shielded inner bearings REQUIREMENTS:
- 5mm Hex wrench - Installation - Recommended to use medium thread lock on screws - Arrma vehicle that uses the front steering blocks from Arrma AR330403 or AR330505. - Does NOT fit vehicles that use Arrma AR330187. SPECIFICATIONS:
- Weight: 53g per steering block COMMENTS:
- Replaces Arrma AR330403 or AR330505 front steering blocks - Replacement parts include, Hot Racing: AON21G (CF arms), AON21N02 (hub nuts) - Known to fit the following Arrma vehicle part numbers. The vehicle part number can be found on Arrma's website, the literature that came with the vehicle, or on the vehicle box around the barcode. If a vehicle is marked below with the word "optional, " then the part may fit, but may require some modification. - Kraton: AR106015, AR106018, AR106029/31 (red/green), ARA106040T1/2 (red/blue) AR1060140T2 (Blue), AR1060140T1(Red) - Notorious: AR106034/6 (black/blue), ARA106044T1/2 (black/blue) - Outcast: AR106021, AR106027, AR106032/3 (silver/orange), ARA106042T1/2 (silv/org)