120 S2 BNF with SAFE Technology
Break through the heli learning barrier with the Blade® 120 S2. Featuring the proven durability of the 120 S platform with updated flight characteristics and integrated telemetry, the 120 S2 is a great way to graduate from coaxial helis and multirotor drones to a single-rotor machine. Easily one of the best fixed pitch heli models on the market, it's perfect for beginner RC pilots and will attract seasoned pilots looking for a fun and easy flying model with high durability and integrated telemetry. Fixed-pitch, flybarless rotor mechanical simplicity lets you enjoy extra speed and agility with a design that has a high-level of durability and efficiency. Exclusive SAFE® technology helps keep you in control by delivering the stability you need to develop confidence quickly. Prevent a crash the second you feel disoriented—just press the Panic Recovery button and SAFE technology locks the 120 S2 into a familiar level attitude. So whether you aim to advance your skills, or want a fun fly-around heli, the Blade 120 S2 can help you be the master of single-rotor flight.
- 6+ Channel Spektrum DSM2 / DSMX Transmitter
- (1) Fully Assembled 120 S2 Helicopter
- (1) USB LiPo Battery Charger
- (1) E-flite 500mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po Flight Battery
- (1) Tools and Extras
- (1) Product Manual
Larger than a micro-class machine, the sub-micro 120 S2 is great for outdoor flight in low wind, yet it's still small enough that it can be flown in a variety of indoor spaces. Plus, it's practical to have more batteries on hand since the 120 S2 uses a low-cost 1S Li-Po battery.
The Blade® 120 S2 features exclusive SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope®) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence by providing flight mode versatility and Panic Recovery mode that automatically returns the 120 S2 to a level attitude.
The lightweight airframe features durable polymers and carbon-fiber components that deliver mechanical precision and the tolerance to absorb typical mishaps.
The flybarless head design offers a higher level of mechanical efficiency as well as a lower parts count which makes helicopter maintenance simpler.
The factory-installed 4-in-1 control unit features a Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSMX®-compatible receiver, main and tail motor ESCs, mixer and flybarless controller. Pilots can also take advantage of voltage telemetry with compatible Spektrum transmitters. Count on the industry-leading reliability of Spektrum technology to deliver precision control that's ideal for any flying site environment.
The included charger operates from any convenient USB power source. Expect the provided 1S battery to offer average flight times of 5 minutes.
- Approximate Assembly Time No assembly required
- Approximate Flight Time 5 minutes
- Battery 1S 3.7V 500mAh LiPo
- Canopy/Body Material Plastic
- Channels 4
- Completion Level Bind-N-Fly Basic
- Main Blade Material Plastic
- Main Frame Material Plastic
- Main Motor Type Coreless
- Main Rotor Diameter 013 in (330mm)
- Main Rotor Head Type Fixed pitch flybarless
- Product Height 4.2 in (108mm)
- Product Length 13 in (330mm)
- Product Width 1.8 in (45mm)
- Receiver Included
- Servos Sub-micro linear long-throw cyclic servos installed
- Skill Level Level 1
- Speed Control Included
- Tail Blade Material Plastic
- Tail Drive Direct
- Technology SAFE Technology